Living Life in Quiet Desperation
Thursday, November 18, 2010
But when you just hit cloud 9,
damn the fall can really hurt
and it again makes you feel all the things that you fear
the what really is can make you really feel insecure
somewhat...
"For there is nothing lost, that may be found, if sought." -Edmund Spencer-
I love this blog... It's basically dead... When I scream no one would hear... And so I scream here all I want...
Sometimes you start the day in the most daunting w... Ironic, or rather miraculous how God answers me th... Sometimes it can get frustratingAnd really embarra... Tonight I asked my friend to remind of moments lik... ......zzzZZZzzz......dreaming and dreaming some mo... Strange sometimes how one waits for something that... When you've lived your life in quiet desperation l... FALLING SLOWLY There's a certain kind of release that neither bri... I've seen how hatred can destroy someone more than...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home